Pages

Our Yellow Brick Road

Our Yellow Brick Road

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Juliette Avenue

I love sunrises and sunsets. No matter what time of year, if the plants are frozen or dead or blooming, the sky can always be beautiful. And when I'm having a bad day watching the sun set makes me feel better. Sometimes it feels like you can coast through life without any bumps in the road, and other times it feels like your driving your small car down Juliette Avenue in Manhattan. This was a Juliette Avenue week. I'm thankful for the people in my life who love and support me, and help me get through rough weeks. 


I met a new friend in my lab today. Ok, I didn't meet him face to face but I feel like we know each other. His name is Albert--and he is a rodent that is living inside the cupboards in my lab. I hear him scurrying about and he squeaks to me too. I made him a little sign and told pest control about him. I hope he doesn't take it too personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment