Pages

Our Yellow Brick Road

Our Yellow Brick Road

Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 1: Basic things about myself

Where do I begin? I am a daughter, a granddaughter, a sister, a fiance, a cousin, a student, an employee, a roommate, and a friend. I am the oldest of three, with a younger sister and a younger brother. I love spending time with my family, laughing and being goofy. I am a bit of a perfectionist and I work very hard in school, perhaps too much at times. I love learning. Until I know people well, I tend to me more quiet and reserved. I  never want to have a single enemy or have a person think ill of me. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. My religion has shaped me into who I am and is molding me into the person I want to become.

No comments:

Post a Comment