Pages

Our Yellow Brick Road

Our Yellow Brick Road

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 3: My day in great detail

My day was pretty mellow and low-key, but this is what I did:

My alarm went off at 6:00 am, and read my scriptures. I took a shower and got ready. Breakfast was a bowl of malt-o-meal with raisins. I defrosted my car, picked up Sam and we walked to campus together. I went to my Flour and Dough Testing lecture and learned a lot.
 Then I headed to the library to read books about hydrocolloids and glutenin and gliadin proteins for my master's research topic. I started to get tired so I turned on pandora and created a new station: blues piano. I think it is my new favorite. For the past two days I've had Rhapsody in Blue stuck in my head--I love it!

Then I went to institute and learned more about the book of Isaiah. I had lunch and got to spend a little of the afternoon with Sam. I love spending time with him. Then I went back to the library and read more about gluten.
 I went to Sam's house and we looked for a tofu recipe, made a salad and cleaned the kitchen a little. Then it was time to pick Britny up and go visit teach Jaimee and Heidi; they are fun girls. Afterward I went to Walmart to get more fruits and vegetables so I can be ready for the branch health challenge that starts soon. I called my sister and talked to her for a little bit. I ate dinner and started to blog about my day. Overall, it was a very nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment