Pages

Our Yellow Brick Road

Our Yellow Brick Road

Friday, May 20, 2011

the countdown begins

56 days until Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II comes out. I know that it's a little early to start counting but I can't help it--I'm excited! When the first Harry Potter book came out I was only 9, and it was the first book series that I got hooked on. When the first book was scheduled for release, my dad took me to the bookstore early in the morning, standing in line to get the book. I even got my picture in the newspaper! 


Every time a new HP book comes out my mom, my sister and I fight over who will get to read it first. It's quite an ordeal but my sister usually gets it first because she reads the fastest. One time my family was camping when the half blood prince book came out, and we actually drove to a town, bought the book, and drove back to our camp site. We are simply die-hard Harry Potter fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment