Pages

Our Yellow Brick Road

Our Yellow Brick Road

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Hair Cut


I love Henry's blonde hair, but there comes a point when he just looks a little scraggly, even after I bathe him and comb it. But who wants to pay a lot of money to get their baby's hair cut, just to have your kid freak out and cry in a hair parlor with a haircut you could probably just do yourself? So...I decided to try giving Henry a haircut at home. I found this really helpful website that walks you through cutting boy's hair (http://heavenlyhomemakers.com/how-to-cut-boys-hair-like-a-pro). She tells you at what angle to cut the hair to make it look natural. I thought this was really helpful. 



I won't pretend that I did an amazing job, but it was effective and Henry didn't even cry! I put him in his high chair and gave him pieces of paper towels and paper to rip into pieces (in addition to a Christmas movie in the background). He didn't really care about the movie but he loved the paper. 

These are just styles I experimented with. I don't style his hair in a mohawk. I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment