Pages

Our Yellow Brick Road

Our Yellow Brick Road

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

tHaNkFuL

I would like to express my gratitude for all God has given me in my life. First I will begin with my family. I would not be half the person I am today without my family (mom, dad, jacie, jaden and tucker). They love me no matter how happy, sad, upset or goofy I may be. I have learned so much from them and I anticipate more learning experiences in the future. I am so thankful for a healthy body and capable mind that God has given me to serve others and better myself. I am grateful for small, anonymous acts of kindness that others perform for me. Those people will never know how much my spirit was lifted because of a simple act. I am thankful for Heavenly Father who loves me and hears and answers my prayers. To end with, I am thankful for Jesus Christ who is my Redeemer and Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment