Pages

Our Yellow Brick Road

Our Yellow Brick Road

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Let the quest begin

I can't believe this semester is already over. It's amazing how much I have learned in 4 months. In August I didn't even know what a wheat kernel looked like and now I could draw its anatomical parts with my eyes closed. I love learning! Being a student is wonderful. Stressful and busy and crazy, but wonderful. Now that classes are done, I can devote my energy to choosing the topic of my master's research, which is a daunting and intimidating task. Unlike choosing a topic for a research paper or a speech, with research you have to choose something that you won't get tired of working on for 2 years. That's a really long time! I'm sure there is some area or topic out there in the world of cereal science that will capture my interest. Let the quest begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment