Pages

Our Yellow Brick Road

Our Yellow Brick Road

Sunday, July 31, 2011

I heart food

One thing in this world that brings me joy is food. This is probably due to the fact that I am a food science major.   Foods that you will always find in my possession include: milk, salsa, tortillas, peanut butter. If I run out of any of these I declare myself in a crisis. Isn't it funny when you realize you're out of milk and suddenly you start craving it, even though you didn't want any initially? Or maybe this only happens to me, and I'm just mental. Here are some of my favorites:
Favorite snack: salsa and chips
Favorite bread: garlic bread or potato bread
Favorite juice: a glass of 1/2 grape juice and 1/2 orange juice
Favorite dessert: It must have chocolate in it and must be accompanied with either peanut butter or strawberries (but not both)
Favorite meal: this is a hard one...but who can go wrong with tamales?

No comments:

Post a Comment