Pages

Our Yellow Brick Road

Our Yellow Brick Road

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Journaling here and there

I've never been very consistent about keeping a journal. It usually ends up that I'll write every day for a week, then once a week, then once a month, then I'll jump back into it and write every day. Since having Henry, I've thought about the best way to keep track of memories and events in an easy yet fun way. I guess that is one reason why I'm blogging; mostly for a way to record Henry's childhood.

I stumbled on an idea from Project Life about a mini calendar journal. I've done pretty good so far (2 months and counting). Each day, you record a short phrase, sentence or picture to describe what you (or your child did). I think I'll end up putting them in Henry's baby book when I'm finished.

Here is a glimpse into the Honey home:




It's exciting to see how much Henry has changed in only 2 months. Time really flies with kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment