Pages

Our Yellow Brick Road

Our Yellow Brick Road

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Blue or Pink?

We had our 20 week ultrasound and decided to find out the gender. I had debated whether or not to find out. Maybe next time we'll wait the whole 9 months without knowing the gender, we'll see. 


Right before we went in, Sam and I made a guess about the gender. Then we said whoever was wrong had to plan Valentine's Day, unless we were both wrong and then we'd plan it together. Sam guessed it was a boy, I guessed it was a girl.


And...

















We are both really excited!! I'm hoping that Henry is a good big brother and not too rough with her. The ultrasound pictures turned out pretty good and they said she looked healthy! Here is a picture of her foot:


I made cupcakes with pink frosting and Sam brought them to work and made the announcement to his co-workers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment