Pages

Our Yellow Brick Road

Our Yellow Brick Road

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Packing up and saying good bye

Our future adventures lie in St. Louis, Missouri! Sam accepted a job there in financial planning. We are super excited, but will absolutely miss having Sam's parents in the same town. Luckily, we aren't moving too far away.



In the two years that we've been married we've moved 3 times (this will be the 4th). I usually don't mind packing and I LOVE unpacking and finding a place for everything. But I've never had to pack and take care of a baby. It is much more challenging than I thought it would be. I'm just glad that he wasn't crawling yet and getting into everything.


Our small apartment was a maze of stacked boxes. There just wasn't enough floor space! Whenever I was taping up boxes or cutting boxes to make handles, Henry thought it was hilarious and would just laugh and laugh. It's usually the simple things that make him the happiest. That is a lesson I can learn from.





We had lots of help cramming all our things in the moving truck. 


We are blessed to have so many wonderful friends. Matt dropped by to say good bye right before we left. He even helped us clean. What a friend! These two have know each other for over 10 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment