Pages

Our Yellow Brick Road

Our Yellow Brick Road

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I'm a Honey

Sam and I were married for time and all eternity on May 26 in the Portland Oregon Temple. It was the most wonderful day. I am the luckiest girl in the world to be married to Sam. He is such a wonderful husband and friend. Here is a picture from that special day.


For our honeymoon we saw the beauties of Oregon. I love how green and wet everything is. 


We hiked up Multnomah falls and were sprayed by the waterfall. 


It's so beautiful and peaceful here. 


We also spent a day at the coast in Cannon Beach and Seaside. The coast is one of my favorite places to visit.  Although the water was freezing, the weather was perfect.





After all our adventures we got in the car and headed back home to Kansas. We listened to Harry Potter on CD and sang along to Phantom of the Opera. What a long road trip! 



No comments:

Post a Comment