Pages

Our Yellow Brick Road

Our Yellow Brick Road

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Todo, we're not in Provo anymore...

Dear Kansas,

    Here I am-broke, car-less, stressed, nervous, and hot. Are you satisfied? I feel out of place and I'm not used to everyone having cowboy boots, huge belt buckles and pickup-trucks  I don't own any of these items (the only boots I have are rain boots).
    Whoever said modest is hottest was correct! I bet my body temperature is 15 degrees higher than those scantily clad girls on campus. Cool down please!
    Until I came to your state I had no idea what a toll highway was. What an interesting idea...
And what is up with all this humidity? I think the air in Kansas is a bit confused: the air shouldn't hold 90% of its water capacity for weeks and never rain (which makes life miserable). Kansas air should learn a lesson or two from Oregon air: if you have moisture, don't hold it in, just let it rain.

Sincerely,
             A girl who is barely hanging on


No comments:

Post a Comment