Pages

Our Yellow Brick Road

Our Yellow Brick Road

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

AC

In my mind, the fist day of summer is when you can no longer bear to be in your house without the air conditioner on. So in my books, today is the fist day of summer. I have tried to endure the heat because I have enjoyed my utility bill being less than $20. But it takes me forever to fall asleep because it's so warm. Additionally, I like to cuddle up with blankets when I sleep; and obviously this is out of the question when it is 80 or 90 degrees. So tonight I hope to fall asleep quickly wrapped in a blanket.

A random thought: I think there should be a rule that if you eat tuna from a can, you have to rinse it out before sticking it in the garbage so the house doesn't end up smelling like dead, rotting fish. Not that I have ever had this happen in my apartment before....

No comments:

Post a Comment